Monday, November 9, 2015

Internship Blog Post #1

I really enjoy my internship at CourseWorld. CourseWorld is a non-for-profit company that aims to to be the hub of free liberal arts education via video lectures. I currently have two jobs with CourseWorld; in one of my roles I source educational lectures about art, theater, and fashion for the company's site. Also, I am a quality control guru for tagging posts and videos on their website.

I report to a lady named Stella, she's a wonderful boss. Every week I send her a report of my work throughout the week. This progress report lays out specific metrics of just how productive I was throughout the week. It is also the place where I detail what my goals are for the coming week, my concerns, and any questions that I may have.

Overall I believe CourseWorld is a great company to work for and I really enjoy it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment