Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Internship Post 7
I think the benefit of working for a non-for profit company is that everyone is working for passion, not necessarily for a paycheck. Basically everyone is an intern because nobody is getting paid (as I understand) but the people with seniority are working hard because they really believe in the mission. It is proof that money is not the foundation of everything and that sometimes people just do things because if they don't, nobody will. I haven't necessarily had to interact with many people during my internship but the people I have dealt with are extremely nice and understanding. I think that they are just excited that someone else is interested in what they are working toward and so interested that they don't even mind not getting paid. Its a great feeling to be an equal with someone in a company, even if you're not completely equal in your titles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment